Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Slacking

Alright, I'll be the first to admit . I've been slacking off. Hardcore. I've been slacking on the blog postings , I still have two movies to post and a couple of other updates. I'm going to try to get up to speed by Friday. Sorry for the delay.

I've also been slacking off on my training. That is a different story altogether. I essentially took almost a week off. I spent the weekend not training and eating a bunch of crap (flour, grains, lentils, a candy bar and lots of alcohol). I lost all motivation and became increasingly lethargic and not caring. I kind of went through a mini funk and decided I needed to get my head right.

I've decided that a failure of that magnitude isn't tolerable. I will not fail and seeing how I felt during this time I decided that I gotta pick up the training and work harder. I can't ease up or I won't be prepared. To fail once is to fail a million times.

So from here out it's do or die.

No comments:

Post a Comment